Get Your Tickets
RustConf 2016 is Saturday, September 10th, with an optional Training Day on Friday, September 9th.
Refunds and Transfers
- Refunds on Conference tickets are available until July 31, 2016, 11:59pm PST. After that, tickets can only be transferred.
- Trainings are non-refundable, but are transferrable. To transfer tickets from one Training to another, use the default Eventbrite UI.
- The deadline for all ticket transfers is August 15, 2016, 11:59pm PST.
To request a transfer, email the team the following details about the replacement attendee, from the email address of either the ticket purchaser or holder:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- GitHub username
- Dietary restrictions
- Tshirt size (can only be adjusted 30 days prior to the conference)
- Do I need separate tickets for Friday and Saturday?
- Yes. your VIP or Conference ticket is for Saturday only. Friday we'll be offering optional addon training sessions, also available for purchase.
- I'm a nursing mom; can you make accomodations for my needs?
We can indeed! Please reach out to let us know if you'll be attending and needing a Mother's Room or bringing your baby (or both!). We can make a private Mother's Room available and would love to hear about how else we can help.
Nursing babies are welcome. Please be considerate of your fellow attendees and step out of session rooms when the baby is noisy (it happens :p). We're also happy to set up reserved seating for you, so should you need to step out, your seat will be waiting for you when you return.
- Can you accommodate my need for special meals?
- We'll certainly try! You'll be asked about dietary needs on your registration form. Please be specific about your needs, and preferences vs allergies, as they require different accomodations and vendors.
- Are there any scholarship tickets available?
- There are! You can apply for a scholarship ticket here, while they last. The application period opened June 23rd and extends 3 weeks or until all tickets are awarded.